We can track our mailings and create e-mails ourselves from the easy to use YP121 control panel.
Knowledgetek - YP Client
e-Communication reporting includes easy viewing of new sign-ups, opt-outs, bounce rates, delivery success and read rates.
Although primarily used to track e-communication campaigns, lists and response activity, incorporation of each user's acitvity into future customer communication is critical. Your Perceptions makes it easy to merge, query and analyze this important information.
Each Recipient Can Determine the Content of Future e-Mails They Receive.
YP121 forms include data fields which can be used for recipients to specify interest in what they want to receive.
Sample e-Communication Report
|Subject: Gaining Communication Synergy in 2010|
|Date Sent: 1/9/10, 3:21 p.m.|
|Emails Sent:||9716||141 bounced|
|Emails Received:||9875||98.7% of emails sent|
|People Who Opened The Email||2620||26.53%|
|People Who Clicked Through||134||5.11%|
|People Who Forwarded Using "Send-To-A-Friend"||20||0.20%|
|People Who Opted Out Of Your List||1||0.10%|
|New People Who Signed Up||1||0.10%|
|Total Campaign Clicks: 136|
|Click here to inquire....||21||15.40%|
|Learn more about the program....||35||25.70%|
- Open rates - How many recipients actually opened the email?
- Bounces - Track bounces. Keep your list clean to minimize costs and maximize ROI
- Forwards - YP121 offers a "forward to a friend" feature that lets your customers and members share your communications with others who might be interested.
- Links Visited (click-through) - Just as important as who actually read the email is how many people were interested enough to click through to further information and view more information.
Comparing these statistics across different mailings will help you determine the best way to communicate with your members.
- When is the best (or worst) time and day to send?
- Open rates help test the effectiveness of subject lines.
- Each e-mail includes "Send-To-A-Friend", the best testimonial an email (and a company) can receive.
Use the Response History feature, shown below, if you:
- Want to know if a specific member received a specific mailing?
- Want to know emails are getting through and those that aren't?
- Want to know if an individual member is reading your mailings?
|Response History for Larab@gmail.com
|Results by campaign for this person:|
|01_25_essential||Jan 25, 2010 10:01am|
|01_earlybird||Jan 19, 2010 11:13am|
|01_09_synergy||Jan 9, 2010 03:21pm|
|ready_to_go_||Dec 18, 2010 03:00pm|
|start_now_for_09||Dec 7, 2010 11:06am|
|last_chance_for_2009||Nov 6, 2010 11:46am|