YP puts the emphasis on website performance and measuring the visitor' experience in everything we do, from design to navigation and content management systems to search engine optimization.
Before deciding to go through the signficant expense of re-designing your current website, wouldn't it make sense to analyze what you already know? We can tell you how visitors currently use the site. How, and more importantly if, they can find your site? What content is most searched, accessed and used? How it can better invite visitors to tell you who they are and what they want.
YP can assure that you have an online strategy prior to making any costly moves. Generally most of our clients end up
re-purposing their websites and save thousands of dollars.
- Improving existing Navigation
- Programming new components if and where needed including Content Management and e-commerce using open source whenever possible.
- Integrated customer database mapping, management, and hosting services from a SQL interface
- Integrated customer communication including creation and delivery of e-messages
- Complete web analytics including trends and usage reports
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword Effectiveness Indexing (KEI) and optimization of content
- Link optimization and Google AdWords and tracking
- Community Building
- Secure Password accessible features
- Brand Integration with offline marketing
- Over 35 years marketing experience
We engage the client from the start by providing clear expectations of the time and resources required to deliver a superlative end product. Each project is managed online and client's have access to both participate and see progress.
- Analysis of existing customer habits by collecting and analyzing data from previous online and offline marketing efforts.
Expectation: Client provides access and we complete the work in about two-three weeks. This may take as long as six week if new customer feedback is warranted.
- Incorporation of essential requirements from all departments prior to development including collecting and prioritizing content.
Expectation: This is an online in often in person process using emails and interdepartmental correspondence. Client provides necessary contact information and arranges meetings. YP collects and organizes findings. Client reviews findings and helps prioritize.
- Time necessary to understand the client's mission, brand requirements and project goals.
Expectation: This can usually be accomplished in a half-day meeting which is audio taped to assure capture of essential points accurately. Competitive review is done at this time of websites for which the client as identified desired features.
- Project timeline and management plan presented and development starts
Expectation: This is being organized as each task is completed and presented to the client for sign-off. Management receives updates bi-weekly of progress, delays, issues, etc.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO RE-PURPOSE YOUR WEBSITE
At least two concepts are presented.
Expectation: Resulting sign off may incorporate features from both or new concepts may be requested. One-week's time is usually required to review and circulate but the actual project supervisor's time may vary greatly in this phase.
- All navigation and functionality requirements are presented.
Expectation: Client reviews this document to assure all aspects have been incorporated. This can include need for internal content management, report frequency, web analytic expectation, etc.
- Integration of customer communication strategy presented.
Expectation: Recommendations for back-end data integration and ongoing communication initiatives are incorporated.
- This process usually begins anywhere from one month to six weeks after engagement.
Expectation: Client is collecting and reviewing content. This is the most time intensive portion for most clients, however, clients with existing websites usually have about 70-80% of the content, which needs to be maximized for search ability and data integration on the YP end.
- One week to test the new product offline and one week for corrections and glitches to be fixed and re-tested. Then each site is monitored for 30 days.
- All content is maximized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) primarily focused on Google, Yahoo and MSN search.
- A comprehensive list of link trades is developed and presented for sign-off by client.
- Web Analytics are reviewed and an Executive Summary is developed and presented. The client receives an Executive Summary each month for the first six months after the site is launched.
Expectation: Most all on the YP side of things, except for review time for findings.
Typically, anywhere from two months to five months from engagement depending on several factors resolved during agreement negotiation.